Is the U.S. a Spendthrift Nation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1986. "Why Is Japan's Saving Rate So Apparently High?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 147-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1989. "Is Japan's saving rate high?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. David Richardson, 2006. "Comment on "Measuring International Trade in Services"," NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 71-74 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David F. Bradford, 1990.
"What is National Saving?: Alternative Measures in Historical and International Context,"
NBER Working Papers
3341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradford, D.F., 1990. "What Is National Saving?: Alternative Measures In Historical And International Context," Papers 54, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- David F. Bradford, 1989.
"Market Value Vs. Financial Accounting Measures of National Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
2906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradford, D.F., 1989. "Market Value Us. Financial Accounting Measures Of National Saving," Papers 34, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Balvers, Ronald J. & H. Bergstrand, Jeffrey, 1997. "Equilibrium real exchange rates: closed-form theoretical solutions and some empirical evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 345-366, June.
- William E. Cullison, 1990. "Is saving too low in the United States?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 20-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .