Japan's High Saving Rate Reaffirmed
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradford, D.F., 1989.
"Market Value Us. Financial Accounting Measures Of National Saving,"
34, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- David F. Bradford, 1989. "Market Value Vs. Financial Accounting Measures of National Saving," NBER Working Papers 2906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1989. "Is Japan's saving rate high?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshida, Jiro, 2016. "Structure Depreciation and the Production of Real Estate Services," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 44, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dekle, Robert, 2004.
"Financing consumption in an aging Japan: The role of foreign capital inflows and immigration,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 506-527, December.
- Robert Dekle, 2004. "Financing Consumption in an Aging Japan: The Role of Foreign Capital Inflows in Immigration," NBER Working Papers 10781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaiji Chen & Ayse Imrohoroglu & Selo Imrohoroglu, 2005. "Japanese Saving Rate," Macroeconomics 0502017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David W. Campbell, 1999. "Explaining Japan's Saving Rate," Macroeconomics 9902004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:9:y:1991:i:2:p:63-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.