Measuring Real Investment: Trends in the United States and International Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Milka Kirova & Robert E. Lipsey, 1998. "Measuring real investment: trends in the United States and international comparisons," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-18.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 1995. "Is Japan's Household Saving Rate Really High?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(4), pages 373-397, December.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226301532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman & Simon Kuznets, 1954. "Income from Independent Professional Practice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie54-1, April.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1986. "Why Is Japan's Saving Rate So Apparently High?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 147-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milka Kirova & Robert E. Lipsey, 1997. "Does the United States invest "too little?"," Working Papers 1997-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Peter Hooper & J. David Richardson, 1991. "International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research," NBER Working Papers 3805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eisner, Robert, 1989. "The Total Incomes System of Accounts," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226196381, March.
- Peter Hooper & J. David Richardson, 1991. "International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hoop91-1, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. David Richardson, 2006. "Comment on "Measuring International Trade in Services"," NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 71-74 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mireille Laroche & Marcel Mérette & G. C. Ruggeri, 1999. "On the Concept and Dimension of Human Capital in a Knowledge-Based," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(1), pages 87-100, March.
- Magnus Blomström & Linda S. Goldberg, 2001. "Introduction to "Topics in Empirical International Economics: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert E. Lipsey"," NBER Chapters,in: Topics in Empirical International Economics: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert E. Lipsey, pages 1-14 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herbert Walther & Alfred Stiassny, 2013. "International Comparisons of Household Saving Rates and Hidden Income," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp148, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Richard W. Kopcke & Richard S. Brauman, 2001. "The performance of traditional macroeconomic models of businesses' investment spending," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 3-39.
- J. David Richardson & Chi Zhang, 1999. "Revealing Comparative Advantage: Chaotic or Coherent Patterns Across Time and Sector and U.S. Trading Partner?," NBER Working Papers 7212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .