Commodity Exports, Invisible Exports and Terms of Trade for the Middle Colonies, 1720 to 1775
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shepherd, James F. & Williamson, Samuel H., 1972. "The Coastal Trade of the British North American Colonies, 1768–1772," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(04), pages 783-810, December.
- McCusker, John J., 1972. "Sources of Investment Capital in the Colonial Philadelphia Shipping Industry," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 146-157, March.
- Mancall, Peter C. & Weiss, Thomas, 1999. "Was Ecomomic Growth Likely in Colonial British North America?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(01), pages 17-40, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- N11 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N21 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- N71 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-09-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2008-09-20 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .