Slave Prices in the Lower South, 1722-1815
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. C. Nash, 1992. "South Carolina and the Atlantic economy in the late seventeenth and eighteenth centuries," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 45(4), pages 677-702, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter C. Mancall & Joshua L. Rosenbloom & Thomas Weiss, 2000. "South Carolina Slave Prices, 1722-1809," NBER Historical Working Papers 0123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mancall, Peter C. & Rosenbloom, Joshua L. & Weiss, Thomas, 2002.
"Agricultural labor productivity in the Lower South, 1720-1800,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 390-424, October.
- Peter C. Mancall & Joshua L. Rosenbloom & Thomas Weiss, 2001. "Agricultural Labor Productivity in the Lower South, 1720-1800," NBER Working Papers 8375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberhi:0120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .