Report NEP-INT-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eddy Bekkers & Joseph Francis Francois, 2008. "Heterogeneous Firms, the Structure of Industry & Trade under Oligopoly," Economics working papers 2008-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Regionalism as an Engine of Multilateralism: A Case for a Single East Asian FTA," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 14, Asian Development Bank.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Sudekum, 2008. "Trade, Wages, and Productivity," Cahiers de recherche 0826, CIRPEE.
- Morris E. Morkre & Dean Spinanger & Lien H. Tran, 2008. "Are Unfair Import Laws Unfair to Developing Countries: Evidence from U.S. Antidumping Actions 1990-2004," Kiel Working Papers 1438, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mamoon, Dawood & S. Mansoob, Murshed, 2008. "On the Conflict Mitigating Effects of Trade: The India-Pakistan Case," MPRA Paper 10431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Mancall & Joshua Rosenbloom & Thomas J. Weiss, 2008. "Commodity Exports, Invisible Exports and Terms of Trade for the Middle Colonies, 1720 to 1775," NBER Working Papers 14334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Kranich, 2008. "Agglomeration, Vertical Specialization, and the Strength of Industrial Linkages," Working Paper Series in Economics 98, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2008. "Outsourcing Versus Fdi In Oligopoly Equilibrium," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 215, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- D. Audretsch & M. Sanders, 2008. "Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Working Papers 08-21, Utrecht School of Economics.