The "Thin Film Of Gold": Monetary Rules and Policy Credibility In Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rui Esteves & João Tovar Jalles, 2016.
"Like Father Like Sons? The Cost of Sovereign Defaults in Reduced Credit to the Private Sector,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(7), pages 1515-1545, October.
- Esteves, Rui & Jalles, João Tovar, 2013. "Like Father like Sons? The Cost of Sovereign Defaults In Reduced Credit to the Private Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 9303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Volosovych, Vadym, 2011.
"Measuring financial market integration over the long run: Is there a U-shape?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1535-1561.
- Vadym Volosovych, 2011. "Measuring Financial Market Integration over the Long Run: Is there a U-Shape?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-018/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Grossman, Richard S. & Imai, Masami, 2009. "Japan's return to gold: Turning points in the value of the yen during the 1920s," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 314-323, July.
- Reid, Monique, 2015.
"Inflation expectations of the inattentive general public,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 157-166.
- Monique Reid, 2012. "Inflation Expectations of the Inattentive General Public," Working Papers 278, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Monique Reid, 2012. "Inflation Expectations of the Inattentive General Public," Working Papers 08/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2008-04-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2008-04-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:13918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .