Regulation of Health, Safety, and Environmental Risks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Viscusi, W. Kip, 2007. "Regulation of Health, Safety, and Environmental Risks," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vera Angelova & Olivier Armantier & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2014.
"Relative performance of liability rules: experimental evidence,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 531-556, December.
- Angelova, Vera & Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hiriart, Yolande, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," TSE Working Papers 12-304, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2012.
- Vera Angelova & Olivier Armantier & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2013. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2013-03, CRESE.
- Vera Angelova & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2016. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Angelova, Vera & Attanasi, Giuseppe & Hiriart, Yolande, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," LERNA Working Papers 12.05.362, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Vera Angelova & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2008.
"Is the Food And Drug Administration Safe And Effective?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 85-102, Winter.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2007. "Is the Food and Drug Administration Safe and Effective?," NBER Working Papers 13561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiriart, Yolande & Thomas, Lionel, 2017. "The optimal regulation of a risky monopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 111-136.
- Caskey, Judson & Ozel, N. Bugra, 2017. "Earnings expectations and employee safety," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 121-141.
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2008.
"Trade Unions Go Global!,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2368, CESifo Group Munich.
- Donado, Alejandro & Wälde, Klaus, 2009. "Trade unions go global!," IAB Discussion Paper 200903, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2008. "Trade Unions go global!," Working Papers 2008_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Aug 2008.
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos & Ioannis Theodossiou, 2016.
"Workers’ risk underestimation and occupational health and safety regulation,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 641-656, June.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2011. "Workers’ Risk Underestimation and Occupational Health and Safety Regulation," MPRA Paper 29643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Kooreman & Henriëtte Prast, 2010. "What Does Behavioral Economics Mean for Policy? Challenges to Savings and Health Policies in the Netherlands," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(2), pages 101-122, June.
- Matthew Cole & Robert Elliott & Joanne Lindley, 2009.
"Dirty money: Is there a wage premium for working in a pollution intensive industry?,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 161-180, October.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Joanne K Lindley, 2009. "Dirty Money: Is there a Wage Premium for Working in a Pollution Intensive Industry," Discussion Papers 09-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2006-01-24 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2006-01-24 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2006-01-24 (Regulation)
- NEP-UPT-2006-01-24 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:11934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.