Report NEP-LAW-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAW
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marisa Ratto & Richard Thomas & David Ulph, 2005. "Tax Compliance as a Social Norm and the Deterrent Effect of Investigations," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/127, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Kleck, Gary & Kovandzic, Tomislav & Schaffer, Mark E, 2005. "Gun Prevalence, Homicide Rates and Causality: A GMM Approach to Endogeneity Bias," CEPR Discussion Papers 5357, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pagano, Marco & Volpin, Paolo, 2005. "Shareholder Protection, Stock Market Development and Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 5378, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Crime, Location and the Housing Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Machin, Steve & Marie, Olivier, 2005. "Crime and Police Resources: The Street Crime Initiative," CEPR Discussion Papers 5390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeroen Hinloopen, 2005. "The Pro-collusive Effect of Increasing the Repose Period for Price Fixing Agreements," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-104/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2005. "Severance Pay and the Shadow of the Law: Evidence for West Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 541, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2006. "The Becker Paradox and Type I vs. Type II Errors in the Economics of Crime," Research Papers in Economics 2006:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Wagner, Alexander F. & Schneider, Friedrich, 2006. "Satisfaction with Democracy and the Environment in Western Europe: A Panel Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1929, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zeynep Hansen & Marc T. Law, 2006. "The Political Economy of "Truth-in-Advertising" Regulation During the Progressive Era," NBER Working Papers 11927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 2006. "Regulation of Health, Safety, and Environmental Risks," NBER Working Papers 11934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2005. "Product Market Reforms and Employment in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 472, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Høj & Michael Wise, 2006. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 473, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Høj & Michael Wise, 2006. "Concurrence sur les marchés de produits et performance économique en France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 473, OECD Publishing.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Andrew Postlewaite, 2001. "Courts of Law and Unforeseen Contingencies," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Jan 2006.
- Howard F. Chang & Hilary Sigman, 2005. "The Effect of Joint and Several Liability under Superfund on Brownfields," Departmental Working Papers 200508, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce Mizrach & Susan Zhang Weerts, 2006. "Does The Stock Market Punish Corporate Malfeasance? A Case Study of Citigroup," Departmental Working Papers 200601, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Bac & Parimal Kanti Bag, 2005. "Beneficial Collusion in Corruption Control: The Case of Nonmonetary Penalties," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0205, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Paul Fenn & Alastair Gray & Neil Rickman, 2004. "Liability, insurance and defensive medicine: new evidence," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0304, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Parimal Kanti Bag & Paul Levine & Chris Spencer, 2005. "A Note on: Jury Size and the Free Rider Problem," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1705, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marie Obidzinski & Bruno Deffains, 2006. "Real Options Theory for Law Maker," Working Papers of BETA 2006-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Manuel Oechslin, 2006. "Creditor Protection and the Dynamics of the Distribution in Oligarchic Societies," IEW - Working Papers 264, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2006_1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthews, Kent & Shepherd, Jonathan & Sivarajasingham, Vaseekaran, 2006. "Violence-related injury and the Price of Beer in England and Wales," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Matthews, Kent & Shepherd, Jonathan & Sivarajasingham, Vaseekaran & Benbow, Sally, 2006. "Violence, Gender and the Price of Beer in England and Wales," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2006. "EU Merger Remedies: A Preliminary Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 81, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hoffmann, Sandra & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2005. "Torts and the Protection of "Legally Recognized" Interests," RFF Working Paper Series dp-05-21, Resources for the Future.
- Stavins, Robert & Revesz, Richard, 2004. "Environmental Law and Public Policy," RFF Working Paper Series dp-04-30-rev, Resources for the Future.
- Boyd, James, 2004. "Global Compensation for Oil Pollution Damages: The Innovations of the American Oil Pollution Act," RFF Working Paper Series dp-04-36, Resources for the Future.