Capital Income Taxation in the Globalized World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Obstfeld & Alan M. Taylor, 2003. "Globalization and Capital Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 121-188 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Phillip Swagel, 2004. "Capital income taxation under majority voting with aging population," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(3), pages 476-495, September.
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Dennis P. Quinn, 2012. "Globalization and Corporate Taxation," IMF Working Papers 12/252, International Monetary Fund.
- Hannes Winner, 2005. "Has Tax Competition Emerged in OECD Countries? Evidence from Panel Data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(5), pages 667-687, September.
- Stacie Beck & Soodong Park, 2014. "How Fiscal Policies Reduce Labor Force Participation In Open Economies: Evidence On Tax Competition And Compensation Hypotheses," Working Papers 14-16, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-07-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-07-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2004-07-18 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2004-07-26 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:10630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .