Report NEP-PUB-2004-07-26This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Agostini, "undated". "Tax Interdependence in the U.S. States," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv151, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2004. "Capital Income Taxation in the Globalized World," NBER Working Papers 10630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costas Hadjiyiannis & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2004. "Pollution and Capital Tax Competition within a Regional Block," CESifo Working Paper Series 1208, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rainer Niemann, 2004. "Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jonathan Hamilton & Steven Slutsky, 2003. "Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation with a Finite Population," Levine's Working Paper Archive 234936000000000079, David K. Levine.
- Michiel Evers & Herman R. J. Vollebergh & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2004. "Tax Competition under Minimum Rates: The Case of European Diesel Excises," CESifo Working Paper Series 1221, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2004. "Measuring Tax Efficiency: A Tax Optimality Index," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-08, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.