Supply vs. Demand Approaches to the Problem of Stagflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence Summers, 1977. "Is the Rate of Profit Falling?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 8(1), pages 211-228.
- Bruno, Michael, 1978. "Exchange Rates, Import Costs, and Wage-Price Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 379-403, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AurÃ©lien Goutsmedt & Matthieu Renault, Francesco Sergi, 2019. "European Economics and the Early Years of the â€œInternational Seminar on Macroeconomicsâ€," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_50, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- AurÃ©lien Goutsmedt & Matthieu Renault & Francesco Sergi, 2020. "European Economics and the Early Years of the "International Seminar on Macroeconomics"," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1991.
"International Adjustment with Wage Rigidity,"
NBER Chapters, in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 13-44,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H. & Rotemberg, Julio J., 1980. "International adjustment with wage rigidity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 309-332, May.
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1981. "International Adjustment with Wage Rigidity," NBER Chapters, in: International Seminar on Macroeconomics 1979, pages 309-332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & John T. Dunlop & R. F. Schubert, 1980. "The Evolution of the American Labor Market, 1948-80," NBER Chapters, in: The American Economy in Transition, pages 349-414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bas B. Bakker, 2015. "Employment and the Great Recession; The Role of Real Wages," IMF Working Papers 15/229, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.