Interest Rate Changes and Commercial Bank Revenues and Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boquist, John A & Racette, George A & Schlarbaum, Gary G, 1975. "Duration and Risk Assessment for Bonds and Common Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(5), pages 1360-1365, December.
- McCulloch, J Huston, 1975. "The Tax-Adjusted Yield Curve," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 811-830, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. J. Santoni, 1984. "Interest rate risk and the stock prices of financial institutions," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 12-20.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2008. "Financial Performance Of Small Business Loans: Indirect Evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2008-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pablo Alonso González & Irene Albarrán Lozano & Andrea Giuliodori Khalil, 2006. "El Impacto del descenso en los Tipos de Interés sobre el margen financiero de las Cajas de Ahorros españolas," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 98-136, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.