Interest rate risk and the stock prices of financial institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): Aug ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George G. Kaufman, 1984. "Measuring and managing interest rate risk: A primer," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 16-29.
- Maisel, Sherman J. & Jacobson, Robert, 1978. "Interest Rate Changes and Commercial Bank Revenues and Costs," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 687-700, November.
- Hopewell, Michael H & Kaufman, George G, 1973. "Bond Price Volatility and Term to Maturity: A Generalized Respecification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 749-53, September.
- Sherman J. Maisel & Robert Jacobson, 1978. "Interest Rate Changes and Commercial Bank Revenues and Costs," NBER Working Papers 0267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flannery, Mark J, 1981. "Market Interest Rates and Commercial Bank Profitability: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(5), pages 1085-1101, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1984:i:aug:p:12-20:n:v.66no.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.