Bond Price Volatility and Term to Maturity: A Generalized Respecification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George G. Kaufman, 1980. "Duration, Planning Period, And Tests Of The Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1981. "The Roles of Money and Credit in Macroeconomic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2017.
"On the Role of Debt Maturity in a Model with Sovereign Risk and Financial Frictions,"
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2018. "On the Role of Debt Maturity in a Model with Sovereign Risk and Financial Frictions," Post-Print halshs-01661047, HAL.
- K. Chau & S. Wong & C. Yiu, 2005. "Adjusting for Non-Linear Age Effects in the Repeat Sales Index," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-153, September.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Huston McCulloch, J., 1990. "The term structure of interest rates," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 627-722 Elsevier.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Effects of Shifting Saving Patterns on Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. J. Santoni, 1984. "Interest rate risk and the stock prices of financial institutions," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 12-20.
- Francisco Sotos, 2003. "Interest risk and default risk: A conditional volatility study," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 9(1), pages 56-63, February.
- Duane Stock, 1985. "Price Volatility Of Municipal Discount Bonds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Desmet, Klaus, 2000. "Accounting for the Mexican banking crisis," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 165-181, September.
- Olivier de La Grandville, 2001. "Immunization of Bond Portfolios: Some New Results," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:9:y:2003:i:1:p:56-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alden L. Toevs, 1983. "Gap management: managing interest rate risk in banks and thrifts," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 20-35.
- Chenghsien Tsai, 2009. "The Term Structure of Reserve Durations and the Duration of Aggregate Reserves," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(2), pages 419-441.
- Sundell, Paul & Denbaly, Mark, 1992. "Modeling Long-Term Government Bond Yields: An Efficient Market Approach," Staff Reports 278623, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lee, Hei Wai & Xie, Yan Alice & Yau, Jot, 2011. "The impact of sovereign risk on bond duration: Evidence from Asian sovereign bond markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 441-451, June.
- Tom Barnes, 1985. "Markowitz Allocation–Fixed Income Securities," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(3), pages 181-191, September.
- RH Gilmer Jr. & Duane R. Stock, 1988. "Yield Volatility Of Discount Coupon Bonds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 189-200, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:4:p:749-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.