Risk-taking channel – does it operate in the Polish banking sector?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Vos, Ignace & Everaert, Gerdie & Ruyssen, Ilse, 2015.
"Bootstrap-based bias correction and inference for dynamic panels with fixed effects,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 15(4).
- Ignace De Vos & Gerdie Everaert & Ilse Ruyssen, 2015. "Bootstrap-based bias correction and inference for dynamic panels with fixed effects," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 15(4), pages 986-1018, December.
- Ignace De Vos & Gerdie Everaert & Ilse Ruyssen, 2015. "Bootstrap-Based Bias Correction And Inference For Dynamic Panels With Fixed Effects," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/906, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk-taking channel; monetary policy; low interest rates;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2019-06-17 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2019-06-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2019-06-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-06-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2019-06-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.