Hong Kong: A Bridge Connecting Mainland China and the International Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:2594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenett, Dror Y. & Raddant, Matthias & Lux, Thomas & Ben-Jacob, Eshel, 2011. "Evolvement of uniformity and volatility in the stressed global financial village," Kiel Working Papers 1739, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Y. Shapira & D. Y. Kenett & E. Ben-Jacob, 2009. "The Index cohesive effect on stock market correlations," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 72(4), pages 657-669, December.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2371 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shenqiu Zhang & Ivan Paya & David Peel, 2009.
"Linkages between Shanghai and Hong Kong stock indices,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(23), pages 1847-1857.
- S Zhang & I Paya & D Peel, 2009. "Linkages between Shanghai and Hong Kong stock indices," Working Papers 599248, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Chow, Gregory C. & Liu, Changjiang & Niu, Linlin, 2011.
"Co-movements of Shanghai and New York stock prices by time-varying regressions,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 577-583.
- Chow, Gregory C. & Liu, Changjiang & Niu, Linlin, 2011. "Co-movements of Shanghai and New York Stock prices by time-varying regressions," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gregory C Chow & Changjiang Liu & Linlin Niu, 2013. "Co-movements of Shanghai and New York Stock Prices by Time-varying Regressions," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Huang, Bwo-Nung & Yang, Chin-Wei & Hu, John Wei-Shan, 2000. "Causality and cointegration of stock markets among the United States, Japan and the South China Growth Triangle," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 281-297.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong Li, 2007. "International linkages of the Chinese stock exchanges: a multivariate GARCH analysis," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 285-297.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Co-movement; Globalization; Specification analysis; Stock markets;
- C29 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Other
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2014-07-28 (China)
- NEP-SEA-2014-07-28 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2014-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nan:wpaper:1406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Magdalene Lim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dentusg.html .