Maori economic development - Glimpses from statistical sources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Komlos, 1994. "Stature, Living Standards, and Economic Development: Essays in Anthropometric History," Books by John Komlos, Department of Economics, University of Munich, number 11.
- Merrill, Robert S., 1954. "Some Social and Cultural Influences on Economic Growth: The Case of the Maori," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 401-408, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMaori economic development;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:05_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .