Spatially Autocorrected Errors In Origin-Destination Models A New Specification Applied To Aggregate Mode Choice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bolduc, Denis & Dagenais, Marcel G. & Gaudry, Marc J. I., 1989. "Spatially autocorrelated errors in origin-destination models: A new specification applied to aggregate mode choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 361-372, October.
- Bolduc, D. & Dagenais, M.G. & Gaudry, M.J.I., 1988. "Spatially Autocorrected Errors in Origin-Destination Models a New Specification Applied to Aggregate Mode Choice," Cahiers de recherche 8811, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bronsard, Camille & Salvas-Bronsard, Lise, 1986. "Commodity and Asset Demands with and without Quantity Constraints in the Labour Market," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 185-208, April.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kodde, David A & Palm, Franz C, 1987. "A Parametric Test of the Negativity of the Substitution Matrix," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 227-235, July.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1972. "Market Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 549-563, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:1075-1084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deng, Minfeng & Athanasopoulos, George, 2011.
"Modelling Australian domestic and international inbound travel: a spatial–temporal approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1075-1084.
- Minfeng Deng & George Athanasopoulos, 2009. "Modelling Australian Domestic and International Inbound Travel: a Spatial-Temporal Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Marc Gaudry & Bernard Lapeyre & Emile Quinet, 2015. "Infrastructure maintenance, regeneration and service quality economics: A rail example," PSE Working Papers halshs-00559637, HAL.
- Yongwan Chun, 2008. "Modeling network autocorrelation within migration flows by eigenvector spatial filtering," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 317-344, December.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2015. "Correlation within SNCF administrative regions among track segment maintenance cost equation residuals of a country-wide model," PSE Working Papers halshs-01112249, HAL.
- Jeremy Hackney & Michael Bernard & Sumit Bindra & Kay Axhausen, 2007. "Predicting road system speeds using spatial structure variables and network characteristics," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 397-417, December.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregate functions ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:8811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .