Décentralisation financière et pays en dévelopement: concepts, mesure et évaluation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bird, Richard & Vaillancourt, François, 1998. "Décentralisation financière et pays en développement : concepts, mesure et évaluation," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(3), pages 343-362, septembre.
- Bird, R. & Vaillancourt, F., 1997. "Decentralisation Financiere et Pays en Developement: Concepts, Mesure et Evaluation," Cahiers de recherche 9714, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oates, Wallace E., 1993. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Development," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(2), pages 237-243, June.
- Bird, Richard M., 1993. "Threading the Fiscal Labyrinth: Some Issues in Fiscal Decentralization," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(2), pages 207-27, June.
- Oates, Wallace E., 1993. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Development," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(2), pages 237-43, June.
- Vaillancourt, Francois, 1987. "The Compliance Costs of Taxes on Businesses and Individuals: A Review of the Evidence," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(3), pages 395-414.
More about this item
Keywordsdécentralisation financière; ys en déveloement; gouvernements locaux;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:9714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.