Organisational Values In The Framework Of Critical Incidents: What Accounts For Values-Based Solutions?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pater, Alberic & Van Gils, Anita, 2003. "Stimulating Ethical Decision-making in a Business Context:: Effects of Ethical and Professional Codes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 762-772, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Reino & Elina Tolmats & Pille Mõtsmees, 2006. "Critical issues in organizational culture formation: a case study of Estonian companies in the energy sector," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Krista Jaakson, 2006. "Exploring university core values with the critical incident technique: an example of students’ perceptions at the University of Tartu," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,in: National and international aspects of organizational culture, volume 24, chapter 2, pages 49-85 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Wafa Ben Ahmed Naouar, 2016. "Contribution of the Management System and the Institutional Framework to the Efficiency of Values-Based Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(4), pages 787-796, June.
More about this item
Keywordsorganisational values; managing values;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2004-11-07 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .