The Impact of Organizational Factors in Ethical Decision Making of Albanian Accountants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oriol Amat & John Blake & Jack Dowds, 1998. "The ethics of creative accounting," Economics Working Papers 349, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Vitell, Scott J. & Kraft, Kenneth L., 1996. "Moral Intensity and Ethical Decision-Making of Marketing Professionals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 245-255, July.
- Jana Craft, 2013. "A Review of the Empirical Ethical Decision-Making Literature: 2004–2011," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 221-259, October.
- Pater, Alberic & Van Gils, Anita, 2003. "Stimulating Ethical Decision-making in a Business Context:: Effects of Ethical and Professional Codes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 762-772, December.
- Beverley Jackling & Barry J. Cooper & Philomena Leung & Steven Dellaportas, 2007. "Professional accounting bodies' perceptions of ethical issues, causes of ethical failure and ethics education," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(9), pages 928-944, October.
- Singh, Jang & Carasco, Emily & Svensson, Goran & Wood, Greg & Callaghan, Michael, 2005. "A comparative study of the contents of corporate codes of ethics in Australia, Canada and Sweden," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 91-109, February.
- Marian TAICU, 2010. "Ethics in management accounting," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, issue 9, pages 93-98.
More about this item
Keywords: albania; ethical decision making; accountant; organizational factors; ethical climate; code of ethics; type of industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eur:ejmsjr:383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (European Center for Science Education and Research). General contact details of provider: http://journals.euser.org/index.php/ejms .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.