Is Broad Industrialisation Imperative for Development? Case Studies on Uganda and Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheehan, Peter, 2008. "Beyond Industrialization: New Approaches to Development Strategy Based on the Service Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Petro S Magai & Alejandro MÃ¡rquez-VelÃ¡zquez, 2011. "Tanzaniaâ€™s Mining Sector and Its Implications for the Countryâ€™s Development," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1104, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Morris, Mike, 2008. "Do the Asian Drivers Undermine Export-oriented Industrialization in SSA," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 254-273, February.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"Services-Led Industrialization in India: Assessment and Lessons,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt8jn2b8z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "Services-led industrialization in India: Assessment and lessons," MPRA Paper 1276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Singh & Sukti Dasgupta, 2005.
"Will services be the new engine of economic growth in India?,"
wp310, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ajit Singh & Sukti Dasgupta, 2016. "Will Services be the New Engine of Economic Growth in India?," Working Papers id:11176, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsworking paper; daadpartnership; finance-and-trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtf:wpaper:1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Dr. Sebastian Dullien). General contact details of provider: https://finance-and-trade.htw-berlin.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.