The Robustness of Estimators for Dynamic Panel Data Models to Misspecification
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mark N. Harris & Weiping Kostenko & László Mátyás & Isfaaq Timol, 2009. "The Robustness Of Estimators For Dynamic Panel Data Models To Misspecification," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(03), pages 399-426.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aninday Banerjee & Markus Eberhardt & J James Reade, 2010. "Panel Estimation for Worriers," Discussion Papers 10-33, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Simon Feeny & Mark Harris & Mark Rogers, 2005.
"A dynamic panel analysis of the profitability of Australian tax entities,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 209-233, January.
- Simon Feeny & Mark N. Harris & Joanne Loundes, 2000. "A Dynamic Panel Analysis of the Profitability of Australian Tax Entities," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jan Kiviet & Milan Pleus & Rutger Poldermans, 2017.
"Accuracy and Efficiency of Various GMM Inference Techniques in Dynamic Micro Panel Data Models,"
Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-54, March.
- Jan F. Kiviet & Milan Pleus & Rutger Poldermans, 2014. "Accuracy and efficiency of various GMM inference techniques in dynamic micro panel data models," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1415, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Jan Frederik Kiviet & Milan Pleus & Rutger Poldermans, 2015. "Accuracy and Efficiency of Various GMM Inference Techniques in Dynamic Micro Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 5189, CESifo.
- Magerman, Glenn & Studnicka, Zuzanna & Van Hove, Jan, 2016.
"Distance and border effects in international trade: A comparison of estimation methods,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-31.
- Magerman, Glenn & Studnicka, Zuzanna & Van Hove, Jan, 2015. "Distance and border effects in international trade: A comparison of estimation methods," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-69, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mark N. Harris & Simon Feeny, 2000. "Habit Persistence in Effective Tax Rates: Evidence Using Australian Tax Entities," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Michael Lee & Ritchard Longmire & Laszlo Matyas & Mark Harris, 1998.
"Growth convergence: some panel data evidence,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(7), pages 907-912.
- Lee, M. & Longmire, R. & Matyas, L. & Harris, M., 1996. "Growth Convergence: Some Panel Data Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jan F. Kiviet & Milan Pleus & Rutger Poldermans, 2014. "Accuracy and efficiency of various GMM inference techniques in dynamic micro panel data models," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 14-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Zheka Vitaliy, 2010. "The impact of corporate governance practices on dynamic adjustment of capital structure of companies in Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 10/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Mark Harris & Simon Feeny, 2003. "Habit persistence in effective tax rates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 951-958.
More about this item
KeywordsREGRESSION ANALYSIS; ECONOMIC MODELS; EVALUATION;
All these keywords.
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:1996-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.