SSI for the Aged and the Problem of 'Take-Up'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yelowitz, Aaron S, 2000.
"Using the Medicare Buy-In Program to Estimate the Effect of Medicaid on SSI Participation,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(3), pages 419-441, July.
- A. S. Yelowitz, "undated". "Using the Medicare Buy-In Program to Estimate the Effect of Medicaid on SSI Participation," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1102-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Aaron Yelowitz, 1996. "Using the Medicare Buy-In Program to Estimate the Effect of Medicaid on SSI - Participation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 753, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1983. "An Economic Model of Welfare Stigma," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1023-1035, December.
- Hill, Daniel H, 1990. "An Endogenously-Switching Ordered-Response Model of Information, Eligibility and Participation in SSI," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 368-371, May.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Patricia Ruggles, 1996. "When Do Women Use Aid to Families with Dependent Children and Food Stamps? The Dynamics of Eligibility Versus Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 57-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd Elder & Elizabeth Powers, 2007. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Entries and Exits of the Low-Income Elderly to and from the Supplemental Security Income Program," Working Papers wp156, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Helen Levy & David R. Weir, 2010.
"Take-up of Medicare Part D: Results From the Health and Retirement Study,"
Journals of Gerontology: Series B,
Gerontological Society of America, vol. 65(4), pages 492-501.
- Helen Levy & David Weir, 2009. "Take-Up of Medicare Part D: Results from the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 14692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helen Levy & David Weir, 2007. "Take-Up of Medicare Part D and the SSA Subsidy: Early Results from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers wp163, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2005-02-20 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2005-02-20 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.