The Evaluation of the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program: A Synthesis of Major Findings
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||30 Dec 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications|
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1993. "Long-term earnings losses of high-seniority displaced workers," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 2-20.
- Couch, Kenneth A. & Jolly, Nicholas A. & Placzek, Dana W., 2011. "Earnings losses of displaced workers and the business cycle: An analysis with administrative data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 16-19, April.
- Peter Z. Schochet & John Burghardt & Steven Glazerman, 2001. "National Job Corps Study: The Impacts of Job Corps on Participants' Employment and Related Outcomes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports db6c4204b8e1408bb0c6289ec, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2951 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6988 is not listed on IDEAS
- Howard S. Bloom & Larry L. Orr & Stephen H. Bell & George Cave & Fred Doolittle & Winston Lin & Johannes M. Bos, 1997. "The Benefits and Costs of JTPA Title II-A Programs: Key Findings from the National Job Training Partnership Act Study," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(3), pages 549-576.
- David Card & Phillip B. Levine, 1998.
"Extended Benefits and the Duration of UI Spells: Evidence from the New Jersey Extended Benefit Program,"
NBER Working Papers
6714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Levine, Phillip B., 2000. "Extended benefits and the duration of UI spells: evidence from the New Jersey extended benefit program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 107-138, October.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2002. "Imports, Exports, and Jobs: What Does Trade Mean for Employment and Job Loss?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number iej, 06.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7735 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:c6b34445ad854f5d8178f580f974867a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer)or (Joanne Lustig)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.