Experiences of Germany and the Netherlands in Serving Transition-Age Youth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6217 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Benson & Andrew Jordan, 2011. "What Have We Learned from Policy Transfer Research? Dolowitz and Marsh Revisited," Political Studies Review, Political Studies Association, vol. 9(3), pages 366-378, September.
- Alesina, Alberto & Glaeser, Edward, 2005. "Fighting Poverty in the US and Europe: A World of Difference," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199286102.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mpr:mprres:8095 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGermany Netherlands Transition Age Youth Disability; International;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- F - International Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:5f0b78af2cb3404d9ea7b1154894e169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .