Transfer Incentives for High-Performing Teachers: Final Results from a Multisite Randomized Experiment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanley Chiang & Cecilia Speroni & Mariesa Herrmann & Kristin Hallgren & Paul Burkander & Alison Wellington, "undated". "Evaluation of the Teacher Incentive Fund: Final Report on Implementation and Impacts of Pay-for-Performance Across Four Years," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 568955b06a2a4b11b954dded8, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Cowan, James & Goldhaber, Dan, 2018. "Do bonuses affect teacher staffing and student achievement in high poverty schools? Evidence from an incentive for national board certified teachers in Washington State," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 138-152.
- Lisa Dragoset & Susanne James-Burdumy & Kristin Hallgren & Irma Perez-Johnson & Mariesa Herrmann & Christina Tuttle & Megan Hague Angus & Rebecca Herman & Matthew Murray & Corutney Tanenbaum & Cheryl , 2015. "Usage of Policies and Practices Promoted by Race to the Top," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4b296d4310f843acad1f80b5a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ali Protik & Steven Glazerman & Julie Bruch & Bing-ru Teh, 2015.
"Staffing a Low-Performing School: Behavioral Responses to Selective Teacher Transfer Incentives,"
Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 10(4), pages 573-610, October.
- Ali Protik & Steven Glazerman & Julie Bruch & Bing-ru Teh, "undated". "Staffing a Low-Performing School: Behavioral Responses to Selective Teacher Transfer Incentives," Mathematica Policy Research Reports eba34433b9304274b3ce5da6d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Backes, Ben & Cowan, James & Goldhaber, Dan & Koedel, Cory & Miller, Luke C. & Xu, Zeyu, 2018. "The common core conundrum: To what extent should we worry that changes to assessments will affect test-based measures of teacher performance?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 48-65.
- Evans, David K. & Popova, Anna, 2016. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in Development: Accounting for Local Costs and Noisy Impacts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 262-276.
- Koedel, Cory & Mihaly, Kata & Rockoff, Jonah E., 2015. "Value-added modeling: A review," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 180-195.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7996 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swain, Walker A. & Rodriguez, Luis A. & Springer, Matthew G., 2019. "Selective retention bonuses for highly effective teachers in high poverty schools: Evidence from Tennessee," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 148-160.
More about this item
Keywordstransfer incentives ; randomized controlled trial ; teacher effectiveness ; value added;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EXP-2015-01-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2015-01-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-URE-2015-01-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:4269bc8810414c8a8f64d3c36fde8211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joanne Pfleiderer or Cindy George (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.