A General Method to Create Lorenz Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ZuXiang Wang & Yew-Kwang Ng & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Revisiting The Ordered Family Of Lorenz Curves," Monash Economics Working Papers 19-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kwang Soo Cheong, 2002. "An empirical comparison of alternative functional forms for the Lorenz curve," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 171-176.
- Ogwang, Tomson & Rao, U. L. Gouranga, 2000. "Hybrid models of the Lorenz curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 39-44, October.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon, 1993. "A comparison of alternative functional forms for the Lorenz curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 129-138.
- ZuXiang Wang & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Two New Exponential Families Of Lorenz Curves," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banica Logica & Stefan Liviu Cristian & Jurian Mariana, 2014. "Business Intelligence For Educational Purpose," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 333-338, August.
- Caliskan, Hakan & Hepbasli, Arif, 2010. "Energy and exergy prices of various energy sources along with their CO2 equivalents," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3468-3481, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLorenz curve; Gini index;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2009-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.