A General Method For Creating Lorenz Curves
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & William E. Griffiths, 2016. "Inference for Lorenz Curves," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2022, The University of Melbourne.
- Wang, ZuXiang & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"A piecewise method for estimating the Lorenz curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 45-48.
- ZuXiang Wang & Russell Smyth, 2015. "A Pricewise Method for Estimating the Lorenz Curve," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:2:p:252-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Sordo & Jorge Navarro & José Sarabia, 2014. "Distorted Lorenz curves: models and comparisons," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(4), pages 761-780, April.
- Collins, Alan R. & Hansen, Evan & Hendryx, Michael, 2012. "Wind versus coal: Comparing the local economic impacts of energy resource development in Appalachia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 551-561.
- Wang, ZuXiang & Smyth, Russell, 2015. "A hybrid method for creating Lorenz curves," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 59-63.
- Wang, Yuanjun & You, Shibing, 2016. "An alternative method for modeling the size distribution of top wealth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 457(C), pages 443-453.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:57:y:2011:i:3:p:561-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.