Structure de la concurrence sur la chaîne du gaz naturel : le marché européen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baranes, E. & Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C., 2003. "Une analyse economique de la structure verticale sur la chaine gazière européenne," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 03.11.39, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Baranes, E. & Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C., 2004. "Stockage de gaz et Modulation : une analyse stratégique," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 04.07.48, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Dahl, Carol & Gjelsvik, Eystein, 1993. "European natural gas cost survey," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 185-204, September.
- Breton, Michele & Zaccour, Georges, 2001. "Equilibria in an asymmetric duopoly facing a security constraint," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 457-475, July.
- Ellis, Andrew & Bowitz, Einar & Roland, Kjell, 2000. "Structural change in Europe's gas markets: three scenarios for the development of the European gas market to 2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 297-309, May.
More about this item
Keywordsnatural gas ; european competition; oligopoly;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mop:credwp:05.01.55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Olivier ROUSSE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crmplfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.