The Distribution of the Gender Wage Gap in Italy: Does Education Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Mussida & Matteo Picchio, 2014.
"The trend over time of the gender wage gap in Italy,"
Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 1081-1110, May.
- Chiara MUSSIDA & Matteo PICCHIO, 2011. "The Trend over Time of the Gender Wage Gap in Italy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mussida, Chiara & Picchio, Matteo, 2011. "The Trend over Time of the Gender Wage Gap in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 5932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mussida, C. & Picchio, M., 2011. "The Trend over Time of the GenderWage Gap in Italy," Discussion Paper 2011-093, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yolanda Pena-Boquete & Sergio De Stefanis & Manuel Fernandez-Grela, 2010. "The distribution of gender wage discrimination in Italy and Spain: a comparison using the ECHP," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 109-137, May.
More about this item
KeywordsGender Wage Gap; Distributive Analysis; Human Capital;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:recent:004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .