The child care system in Emilia-Romagna
By defining the actual condition as well as the evolution in the last decade of childcare system in Emilia-Romagna, the aim of this work is firstly to verify the main determinants influencing day-care centers participation. Secondly, we check the correspondence between the educator to child ratio, as defined by regional legislation, and that in actual fact observed. Finally, we verify whether and to what extent a change of that parameter would produce an effect in terms of costs reduction without compromising the quality of the service.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2016|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.capp.unimore.it|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brilli, Ylenia & Del Boca, Daniela & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2011.
"Exploring the Impacts of Public Childcare on Mothers and Children in Italy: Does Rationing Play a Role?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Exploring the impacts of public childcare on mothers and children in Italy: does rationing play a role?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 214, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Exploring the Impacts of Public Childcare on Mothers and Children in Italy: Does Rationing Play a Role?," Working Papers 2011-038, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Agnese Vitali & Francesco C. Billari & Alexia Prskawetz & Maria Rita Testa, 2007. "Preference theory and low fertility: A comparative perspective," Working Papers 001, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Agnese Vitali & Francesco C. Billari & Alexia Prskawetz & Maria Rita Testa, 2009. "Preference Theory and Low Fertility: A Comparative Perspective," European Demographic Research Papers 0702, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Anna Giraldo & Gianpiero Dalla-Zuanna & Enrico Rettore, 2015. "Childcare and participation at work in North-East Italy: Why do Italian and foreign mothers behave differently?," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(2), pages 339-358, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.