The child care system in Emilia-Romagna
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brilli, Ylenia & Del Boca, Daniela & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2011.
"Exploring the Impacts of Public Childcare on Mothers and Children in Italy: Does Rationing Play a Role?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5918, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Exploring the Impacts of Public Childcare on Mothers and Children in Italy: Does Rationing Play a Role?," Working Papers 2011-038, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Exploring the impacts of public childcare on mothers and children in Italy: does rationing play a role?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 214, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Agnese Vitali & Francesco C. Billari & Alexia Prskawetz & Maria Rita Testa, 2007.
"Preference theory and low fertility: A comparative perspective,"
001, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Agnese Vitali & Francesco C. Billari & Alexia Prskawetz & Maria Rita Testa, 2009. "Preference Theory and Low Fertility: A Comparative Perspective," European Demographic Research Papers 0702, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Anna Giraldo & Gianpiero Dalla-Zuanna & Enrico Rettore, 2015. "Childcare and participation at work in North-East Italy: Why do Italian and foreign mothers behave differently?," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(2), pages 339-358, July.
More about this item
Keywordschild care system; 0-2 Year Olds; participation rate; educator to child ratio; cost of education personnel;
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.