The child care system in Emilia-Romagna
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brilli, Ylenia & Del Boca, Daniela & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2011.
"Exploring the Impacts of Public Childcare on Mothers and Children in Italy: Does Rationing Play a Role?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Exploring the Impacts of Public Childcare on Mothers and Children in Italy: Does Rationing Play a Role?," Working Papers 2011-038, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Exploring the impacts of public childcare on mothers and children in Italy: does rationing play a role?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 214, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Agnese Vitali & Francesco C. Billari & Alexia Prskawetz & Maria Rita Testa, 2007.
"Preference theory and low fertility: A comparative perspective,"
001, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Agnese Vitali & Francesco C. Billari & Alexia Prskawetz & Maria Rita Testa, 2009. "Preference Theory and Low Fertility: A Comparative Perspective," European Demographic Research Papers 0702, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Anna Giraldo & Gianpiero Dalla-Zuanna & Enrico Rettore, 2015. "Childcare and participation at work in North-East Italy: Why do Italian and foreign mothers behave differently?," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(2), pages 339-358, July.
More about this item
Keywordschild care system; 0-2 Year Olds; participation rate; educator to child ratio; cost of education personnel;
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .