Preference theory and low fertility: A comparative perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Agnese Vitali & Francesco C. Billari & Alexia Prskawetz & Maria Rita Testa, 2009. "Preference Theory and Low Fertility: A Comparative Perspective," European Demographic Research Papers 0702, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Reverberi & Andrea Trapani, 2016. "The child care system in Emilia-Romagna," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0141, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Albert López-Ibor, Rocío & Escot Mangas, Lorenzo & Fernández Cornejo, José Andrés, 2010. "La predisposición de las estudiantes universitarias a auto-limitarse profesionalmente en el futuro por razones de conciliación/The Predisposition of Feminine University Students to Professional Self-L," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 203(32á)-20, Abril.
- Francesco C. Billari & Vincenzo Galasso, 2014. "Fertility decisions and pension reforms. Evidence from natural experiments in Italy," IdEP Economic Papers 1403, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Paula Gobbi, 2013. "A model of voluntary childlessness," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 963-982, July.
- Karina Shreffler & David Johnson, 2013. "Fertility Intentions, Career Considerations and Subsequent Births: The Moderating Effects of Women’s Work Hours," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 285-295, September.
- Anna Giraldo & Gianpiero Dalla-Zuanna & Enrico Rettore, 2015. "Childcare and participation at work in North-East Italy: Why do Italian and foreign mothers behave differently?," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(2), pages 339-358, July.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0388-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ina Berninger & Bernd Weiß & Michael Wagner, 2011. "On the links between employment, partnership quality, and the desire to have a first child," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 24(24), pages 579-610, April.
- Anne Roeters & Jornt J. Mandemakers & Marieke Voorpostel, 2016. "Parenthood and Well-Being: The Moderating Role of Leisure and Paid Work," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(3), pages 381-401, August.
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:36:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11113-017-9437-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPreference Theory; low and lowest low fertility; Europe; European Social Survey; welfare regime;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Wikipedia:Löschkandidaten/3. Oktober 2012 in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:don:donwpa:001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.dondena.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .