The Effects of Social Security on the Distribution of Wealth in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Stefano Toso, 2005. "The effects of social security on the distribution of wealth in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0007, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni D'Alessio & Ivan Faiella, 2002. "Non-response behaviour in the Bank of Italyï¿½s Survey of Household Income and Wealth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 462, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timm Bönke & Markus M. Grabka & Carsten Schröder & Edward N. Wolff, 2017.
"A Head-to-Head Comparison of Augmented Wealth in Germany and the United States,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
899, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Timm Bönke & Markus Grabka & Carsten Schröder & Edward N. Wolff, 2017. "A Head-to-Head Comparison of Augmented Wealth in Germany and the United States," NBER Working Papers 23244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2004-02-15 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2004-02-15 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .