Report NEP-GEO-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Krieger, 2001. "Intergenerational Redistribution and Labor Mobility: A Survey," Departmental Discussion Papers 106, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Claude LACOUR (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES) & Sylvette PUISSANT (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2004. "Rural Urbanity and Rural Metropolises as Emerging Patterns of Urban Growth," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-03, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Jens Südekum, 2001. "Home Goods and Regional Price Indices: A Perspective from New Economic Geography," Departmental Discussion Papers 109, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Stefano Toso, 2006. "The Effects of Social Security on the Distribution of Wealth in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0015, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- David Holland & Eugenio Figueroa B & Roberto Alvarez & John Gilbert, 2003. "On The Removal of Agricultural Price Bands in Chile: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 244, Central Bank of Chile.
- Thomas Grandner & Dieter Gstach, 2004. "Joint adjustment of house prices, stock prices and output towards short run equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp088, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore