Location, Education, and Production
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2001.
"Location and Education in South African Cities under and after Apartheid,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 168-198, January.
- Selod, H. & Zenou, Y., 1999. "Location and Education in South African Cities under and after Apartheid," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.88, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- SELOD, Harris & ZENOU, Yves, 2001. "Location and education in South African cities under and after Apartheid," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1521, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 1999. "Location and Education in South African Cities under and after Apartheid," Working Papers 99-66, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2000. "Location and Education in South African Cities Under and After Apartheid," CEPR Discussion Papers 2588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Weiss, Yoram, 1993.
"Social Status, Culture and Economic Performance,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 946-959, July.
- Fershtman, C. & Weiss, Y., 1991. "Social Status , Culture and Economic Performance," Papers 32-91, Tel Aviv.
- Chaim Fershtman & Yoram Weiss, 1991. "Social Status, Culture and Economic Performance," Discussion Papers 1007, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ragnvid, Beatrice Schindler, 2003. "Evaluating Private School Quality in Denmark," Working Papers 03-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Javier Rodero Cosano & John R. Presley, 2002.
"The North-South divide and house price islands: the case of CÓrdoba (Spain),"
European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-63.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Javier Rodero-Cosano, 2004. "Neighbourhood attributes and housing prices: An empirical investigation," IESA Working Papers Series 0414, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Jeffrey R Kling & Jeffrey B Liebman & Lawrence F Katz, 2007. "Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(1), pages 83-119, January.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Scheinkman, JoseA. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1995.
"Economic growth in a cross-section of cities,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 117-143, August.
- Glaeser, E.L. & Scheinkman, J.A., 1993. "Economic Growth in a Cross-Section of Cities," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1645, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1995. "Economic Growth in a Cross-Section of Cities," NBER Working Papers 5013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert Saiz & Susan Wachter, 2011. "Immigration and the Neighborhood," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 169-188, May.
- Bayer, Patrick & Fang, Hanming & McMillan, Robert, 2014.
"Separate when equal? Racial inequality and residential segregation,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 32-48.
- Patrick Bayer & Hanming Fang & Robert McMillan, 2005. "Separate When Equal? Racial Inequality and Residential Segregation," NBER Working Papers 11507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayer, Patrick & Fang, Hanming & McMillan, Robert, 2005. "Separate When Equal? Racial Inequality and Residential Segregation," Working Papers 9, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bayer & Hanming Fang & Robert McMillan, 2011. "Separate When Equal? Racial Inequality and Residential Segregation," Working Papers 11-09, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005.
"Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education and Crime,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education and Crime," Working Paper Series 645, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Monfort, Philippe & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2002. "Spatial Mismatch and Skill Accumulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordshuman resources ; investments ; productivity;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Linda Woodbury to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.