A markup interpretation of optimal rules for irreversible investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Avinash Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck & Sigbjorn Sodal, 1997. "A Markup Interpretation of Optimal Rules for Irreversible Investment," NBER Working Papers 5971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jurgen Vandenbroucke, 1999. "General trigger values of optimal investment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(5), pages 287-290.
- Gianluca Baio & Laura Magazzini & Antonio Nicita & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2003. "Il Decreto DL 15/04/2002, n. 63 sul Contenimento della Spesa Farmaceutica - Impatto sull'Industria e Distorsioni nel Funzionamento del Mercato," Working Papers CERM 0-2003, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Arunish Chawla, 2008. "Multinational Firms, Monopolistic Competition and Foreign Investment Uncertainty," CEP Discussion Papers dp0866, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sodal, Sigbjorn, 1998. "A simplified exposition of smooth pasting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 217-223, February.
- Jamet, Stephanie, 2004. "Irreversibility, uncertainty and growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1733-1756, July.
- Chawla, Arunish, 2008. "Multinational firms, monopolistic competition and foreign investment uncertainty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19592, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Calderon, Cesar & Loayza, Norman & Serven, Luis, 2000. "External sustainability : a stock equilibrium perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2281, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.3945-97;
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.