Two-stage production planning in a dynamic environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Awi Federgruen & Paul Zipkin, 1984. "Approximations of Dynamic, Multilocation Production and Inventory Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Charles C. Holt & Franco Modigliani & Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Linear Decision Rule for Production and Employment Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Allan B. Cruickshanks & Robert D. Drescher & Stephen C. Graves, 1984. "A Study of Production Smoothing in a Job Shop Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 368-380, March.
- Christoph A. Schneeweiss, 1971. "Smoothing Production by Inventory--An Application of the Wiener Filtering Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(7), pages 472-483, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jian, Ming & Fang, Xin & Jin, Liu-qian & Rajapov, Azamat, 2015. "The impact of lead time compression on demand forecasting risk and production cost: A newsvendor model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 61-72.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.1698-; 85;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .