Bike Usage in Public Bike-Sharing: An Analysis of the “BikeMi” System in Milan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Michael S. & Kauermann, Göran, 2011. "Bicycle commuting in Melbourne during the 2000s energy crisis: A semiparametric analysis of intraday volumes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1846-1862.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wadud, Zia, 2014. "Cycling in a changed climate," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-20.
- Erdoğan, Güneş & Battarra, Maria & Wolfler Calvo, Roberto, 2015. "An exact algorithm for the static rebalancing problem arising in bicycle sharing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 667-679.
- Shao, Shuai & Kauermann, Göran & Smith, Michael Stanley, 2020. "Whether, when and which: Modelling advanced seat reservations by airline passengers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 490-514.
More about this item
KeywordsMode of transport; Bike-sharing; Poisson regression; Urban Mobility;
All these keywords.
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2015-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.