Generating ordinal data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Biswas, Atanu, 2004. "Generating correlated ordinal categorical random samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 25-35, October.
- Stanhope, Stephen, 2005. "Case studies in multivariate-to-anything transforms for partially specified random vector generation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 68-79, August.
- Philip M. Lurie & Matthew S. Goldberg, 1998. "An Approximate Method for Sampling Correlated Random Variables from Partially-Specified Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 203-218, February.
- Ferrari, Pier Alda & Annoni, Paola & Barbiero, Alessandro & Manzi, Giancarlo, 2011. "An imputation method for categorical variables with application to nonlinear principal component analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2410-2420, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLikert scale; marginal distribution; Monte Carlo simulation; multivariate discrete random variable; non-linear principal component analysis; Pearson correlation coefficient;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .