Post Walrasian Macro Policy and the Economics of Muddling Through
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Colander, 2003. "Post Walrasian Macro Policy and the Economics of Muddling Through," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 17-35.
- David Colander, 2018. "Post Walrasian Macro Policy and the Economics of Muddling Through," Chapters, in: How Economics Should Be Done, chapter 11, pages 144-162, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Colander, 2003. "Post Walrasian Macro Policy and the Economics of Muddling Through," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0322, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993. "Post Walrasian and Post Marxian Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 109-114, Winter.
- David Colander, 2018.
"The Death Of Neoclassical Economics,"
Chapters, in: How Economics Should Be Done, chapter 5, pages 46-62,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Colander, 2003. "Muddling through and policy analysis," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 197-215.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bill Gibson, 2007. "A Multi-Agent Systems Approach to Microeconomic Foundations of Macro," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Bill Gibson, 2008. "The Current Macroeconomic Crisis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Christopher A. Hartwell, 2017. "Understanding “Development”: Insights from Some Aspects of Complexity Theory," Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 165-190, November.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2004. "Who is Post-Walrasian Man?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0412, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0322r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.