Functional Finance, New Classical Economics and Great Great Grandsons
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Colander, 2003. "Functional Finance, New Classical Economics and Great-Great Grandsons," Chapters,in: Reinventing Functional Finance, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521578967, April.
- Walters, A A, 1971. "Consistent Expectations, Distributed Lags and the Quantity Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 81(322), pages 273-281, June.
- David C. Colander & Harry Landreth (ed.), 1996. "The Coming Of Keynesianism To America," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 451.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Abba Lernerâs flawed ideas on interest rates.
by Ralph Musgrave in Ralphonomics on 2011-03-29 12:31:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Musgrave, Ralph S., 2011. "Monetary and fiscal policy should be merged, which in turn changes the role of central banks," MPRA Paper 30521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2002-08-08 (Finance)
- NEP-HPE-2002-08-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-08-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.