The Valuation by Multiples of Italian Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lakonishok, Josef & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1994.
" Contrarian Investment, Extrapolation, and Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1541-1578, December.
- Josef Lakonishok & Robert W. Vishny & Andrei Shleifer, 1993. "Contrarian Investment, Extrapolation, and Risk," NBER Working Papers 4360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josef Lakonishok & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1993. "Contrarian Investment, Extrapolation, and Risk," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 84, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Ballas, Apostolos A. & Hevas, Dimosthenis L., 2005. "Differences in the valuation of earnings and book value: Regulation effects or industry effects?," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 363-389.
- Meitner, Matthias, 2003. "Option-Style Multi-Factor Comparable Company Valuation for Practical Use," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-76, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gilson, Stuart C & Hotchkiss, Edith S & Ruback, Richard S, 2000. "Valuation of Bankrupt Firms," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 43-74.
- Kaplan, Steven N & Ruback, Richard S, 1995.
" The Valuation of Cash Flow Forecasts: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1059-1093, September.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Richard S. Ruback, 1994. "The Valuation of Cash Flow Forecasts: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DELOOF, Marc & DE MAESENEIRE, Wouter & INGHELBRECHT, Koen, 2002. "The valuation of IPOs by investment banks and the stock market: Empirical evidence," Working Papers 2002004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Richard G. Sloan, 2002. "Discussion of Who Is My Peer? A Valuation-Based Approach to the Selection of Comparable Firms," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 441-444, May.
- Ingolf Dittmann & Christian Weiner, 2005. "Selecting Comparables for the Valuation of European Firms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- DeFond, Mark L. & Hung, Mingyi, 2003. "An empirical analysis of analysts' cash flow forecasts," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 73-100, April.
- Hotchkiss, Edith S. & Mooradian, Robert M., 1998. "Acquisitions as a Means of Restructuring Firms in Chapter 11," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 240-262, July.
- Jing Liu, 2002. "Equity Valuation Using Multiples," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 135-172, March.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30721347 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aggarwal, Raj & Hiraki, Takato & Rao, Ramesh P, 1992. "Price/Book Value Ratios and Equity Returns on the Tokyo Stock Exchange: Empirical Evidence of an Anomalous Regularity," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 27(4), pages 589-605, November.
More about this item
KeywordsComparables; Equity valuation; Multiples; Firm valuation;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpaper:wpaper00014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Sampaoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmacit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.