An Empirical Note on the Relationship between Unemployment and Risk-Aversion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Guiso & Monica Paiella, 2008.
"Risk Aversion, Wealth, and Background Risk,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(6), pages 1109-1150, December.
- Guiso, Luigi & Paiella, Monica, 2001. "Risk Aversion, Wealth and Background Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 2728, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monica Paiella & Luigi Guiso, 2004. "Risk Aversion, Wealth and Background Risk," 2004 Meeting Papers 525, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luigi Guiso & Monica Paiella, 2003. "Risk Aversion, Wealth and Background Risk," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 483, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luigi Guiso & Monica Paiella, 2007. "Risk Aversion, Wealth, and Background Risk," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/47, European University Institute.
- Feinberg, Robert M, 1977. "Risk Aversion, Risk, and the Duration of Unemployment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(3), pages 264-271, August.
- Shaw, Kathryn L, 1996. "An Empirical Analysis of Risk Aversion and Income Growth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 626-653, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Moore, Simon C., 2010.
"Gratuitous violence and the rational offender model,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 160-172, June.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Moore, Simon, 2009. "Gratuitous Violence and the Rational Offender Model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weißenberger, Martin, 2016.
"Personality traits and the evaluation of start-up subsidies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 87-108.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weißenberger, Martin, 2016. "Personality Traits and the Evaluation of Start-Up Subsidies," IZA Discussion Papers 9628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn & Martin Weißenberger, 2016. "Personality Traits and the Evaluation of Start-Up Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 5733, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jaime Ruiz-Tagle V. & Pablo Tapia G., 2012. "Brechas por Género en Aversión al Riesgo," Working Papers wp373, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; job-search; risk-aversion;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:may:mayecw:n1360804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demayie.html .