Quantum Risk Preferences in a Laboratory Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hey, John D & Orme, Chris, 1994. "Investigating Generalizations of Expected Utility Theory Using Experimental Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1291-1326, November.
- Bostic, Raphael & Herrnstein, R. J. & Luce, R. Duncan, 1990. "The effect on the preference-reversal phenomenon of using choice indifferences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 193-212, March.
- Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert, 1989. "Probability and Juxtaposition Effects: An Experimental Investigation of the Common Ratio Effect," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 159-178, June.
- John C. Hershey & Paul J. H. Schoemaker, 1985. "Probability Versus Certainty Equivalence Methods in Utility Measurement: Are they Equivalent?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(10), pages 1213-1231, October.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Lora R. Todorova & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "How Sensitive is Strategy Selection in Coordination Games?," FEMM Working Papers 120020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Ariane Lambert Mogiliansky & Shmuel Zamir & Herve Zwirn, 2003.
"Type Indeterminacy: A Model of the KT(Kahneman-Tversky)-man,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp343, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Schmuel Zamir & Hervé Zwirn, 2009. "Type indeterminacy - A Model of the KT(Khaneman Tversky)- Man," Post-Print halshs-00754333, HAL.
- Camerer, Colin F, 1989. "An Experimental Test of Several Generalized Utility Theories," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 61-104, April.
More about this item
Keywordsquantum mechanics; uncertain preferences; coordination game; risk; questionnaire;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-11-24 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2012-11-24 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-11-24 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mag:wpaper:120025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Henkel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwmagde.html .