Minimum Quality Standard and Protectionism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crampes, Claude & Hollander, Abraham, 1995.
"Duopoly and quality standards,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 71-82, January.
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1991. "Duopoly and Quality Standards," Cahiers de recherche 9128, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1992. "Duopoly and Quality Standards," Papers 92.g, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1991. "Duopoly and Quality Standards," Cahiers de recherche 9128, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Das, Satya P. & Donnenfeld, Shabtai, 1989. "Oligopolistic competition and international trade : Quantity and quality restrictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3-4), pages 299-318, November.
- Zhou, Dongsheng & Spencer, Barbara J. & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2002.
"Strategic trade policy with endogenous choice of quality and asymmetric costs,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 205-232, January.
- Dongsheng Zhou & Barbara J. Spencer & Ilan Vertinsky, 2000. "Strategic Trade Policy with Endogenous Choice of Quality and Asymmetric Costs," NBER Working Papers 7536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Motta, Massimo, 1993. "Endogenous Quality Choice: Price vs. Quantity Competition," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 113-131, June.
- L. Lambertini & C. Scarpa, 1999. "Minimum Quality Standards and Predatory Behaviour," Working Papers 353, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- David J. Salant, 1986. "Equilibrium in a Spatial Model of Imperfect Competition with Sequential Choice of Locations and Quantities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(4), pages 685-715, November.
- Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo, 2000. "Standards and protection," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 377-400, December.
- Boom, Anette, 1995. "Asymmetric International Minimum Quality Standards and Vertical Differentiation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 101-119, March.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2001. "Profitability of price and quantity strategies in an oligopoly," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 409-418, June.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 2001.
"Discriminatory Consequences of Non-discriminatory Standards,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 78-105.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 1996. "Discriminatory consequences of non-discriminatory standards," WTO Staff Working Papers TISD-96-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Ecchia, Giulio & Lambertini, Luca, 1997. "Minimum Quality Standards and Collusion," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 101-113, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Napel & Gunnar Oldehaver, 2011.
"A dynamic perspective on minimum quality standards under Cournot competition,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 29-49, February.
- Stefan Napel & Gunnar Oldehaver, 2009. "A Dynamic Perspective on Minimum Quality Standards under Cournot Competition," Working Papers 082, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Mario Pezzino, 2010.
"Minimum Quality Standards with More Than Two Firms Under Cournot Competition,"
The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 26-45, August.
- Mario Pezzino, 2006. "Minimum quality standards with more than two firms under Cournot competition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0613, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum Quality Standard; Protectionism; Endogenous Quality;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lagrcr:0302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlvlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.