A Model of Expropriation with Asymetric Information
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Pavillon J.A. De Sève, Québec, Québec, G1K 7P4|
Phone: (418) 656-5122
Fax: (418) 656-2707
Web page: http://www.ecn.ulaval.ca
More information through EDIRC
- Monika Schnitzer, 1995. "Debt versus Foreign Direct Investment: The Impact of Sovereing Risk on the Structure of Capital Flows to Developing Countries," Discussion Paper Serie A 484, University of Bonn, Germany.
- repec:cte:wbrepe:wb142304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Vignolo, 2010.
"Imitation and selective matching in reputational games,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 395-412, June.
- Thierry Vignolo, 2007. "Imitation and Selective Matching in Reputational Games," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/31, European University Institute.
- Liesbeth Colen & Damiaan Persyn & Andrea Guariso, 2014. "What type of FDI is attracted by bilateral investment treaties?," LICOS Discussion Papers 34614, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Radu Tunaru & Ephraim Clark, 2005. "The Evolution of International Political Risk 1956-2001," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 37, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Duncan, Roderick, 2006. "Costs and consequences of the expropriation of FDI by host governments," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139524, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Restrepo Ochoa, Diana C. & Correia, Ricardo & Peña, Juan Ignacio & Población, Javier, 2015. "Expropriation risk, investment decisions and economic sectors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 326-342.
- Población, Javier & Restrepo Ochoa, Diana Constanza & Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Vaz Antunes Pereira Correia, José Ricardo, 2014. "Expropriation risk, investment decisions and economic sectors," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb142309, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Colen, Liesbeth & Persyn, Damiaan & Guariso, Andrea, 2016. "Bilateral Investment Treaties and FDI: Does the Sector Matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 193-206.
- Waldkirch, Andreas, 2006. "The ‘New Regionalism’: Integration as a Commitment Device for Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 397-425.
- Andreas Waldkirch, 2004. "The 'New Regionalism': Integration as a Commitment Device for Developing Countries," International Trade 0412004, EconWPA.
- Población, Javier & Correia, Ricardo & Restrepo, Diana, 2012. "Political risk and corporate investment decisions," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 13114, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Christopher Hajzler, 2012. "Expropriation of foreign direct investments: sectoral patterns from 1993 to 2006," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 119-149, April.
- Chris Hajzler, 2010. "Expropriation of Foreign Direct Investments: Sectoral Patterns from 1993 to 2006," Working Papers 1011, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Dieter M. Urban, 2006. "Multilateral Investment Agreement in a Political Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1830, CESifo Group Munich.
- Duncan, Roderick, 2006. "Price or politics? An investigation of the causes of expropriation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(1), March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:9105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed