A model of expropriation with asymmetric information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Raff, H, 1991. "A Model of Expropriation with Asymetric Information," Cahiers de recherche 9105, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waldkirch, Andreas, 2006.
"The ‘New Regionalism’: Integration as a Commitment Device for Developing Countries,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 397-425.
- Andreas Waldkirch, 2004. "The 'New Regionalism': Integration as a Commitment Device for Developing Countries," International Trade 0412004, EconWPA.
- Restrepo Ochoa, Diana C. & Correia, Ricardo & Peña, Juan Ignacio & Población, Javier, 2015.
"Expropriation risk, investment decisions and economic sectors,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 326-342.
- Vaz Antunes Pereira Correia, José Ricardo & Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Restrepo Ochoa, Diana Constanza & Población, Javier, 2014. "Expropriation risk, investment decisions and economic sectors," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb142309, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Thierry Vignolo, 2010.
"Imitation and selective matching in reputational games,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 395-412, June.
- Thierry Vignolo, 2007. "Imitation and Selective Matching in Reputational Games," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/31, European University Institute.
- Liesbeth Colen & Damiaan Persyn & Andrea Guariso, 2014. "What type of FDI is attracted by bilateral investment treaties?," LICOS Discussion Papers 34614, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Monika Schnitzer, 1995. "Debt versus Foreign Direct Investment: The Impact of Sovereing Risk on the Structure of Capital Flows to Developing Countries," Discussion Paper Serie A 484, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Radu Tunaru & Ephraim Clark, 2005. "The Evolution of International Political Risk 1956-2001," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 37, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Restrepo, Diana & Correia, Ricardo & Población, Javier, 2012. "Political risk and corporate investment decisions," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 13114, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Duncan, Roderick, 2006. "Costs and consequences of the expropriation of FDI by host governments," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139524, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Yermakov, Yuri Y., 1997. "Credibility of economic reform and foreign direct investment in the former Soviet Union region," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000012835, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Duncan, Roderick, 2006. "Price or politics? An investigation of the causes of expropriation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(1), March.
- Colen, Liesbeth & Persyn, Damiaan & Guariso, Andrea, 2016. "Bilateral Investment Treaties and FDI: Does the Sector Matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 193-206.
- Christopher Hajzler, 2012.
"Expropriation of foreign direct investments: sectoral patterns from 1993 to 2006,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 119-149, April.
- Chris Hajzler, 2010. "Expropriation of Foreign Direct Investments: Sectoral Patterns from 1993 to 2006," Working Papers 1011, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- repec:cte:wbrepe:wb142304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Correia, Ricardo & Dubiel-Teleszynski, Tomasz Piotr & Población García, Francisco Javier, 2017. "A structural model to study the bail-out process in a bank and its macro-prudential policy implications," Working Paper Series 2110, European Central Bank.
- Dieter M. Urban, 2006. "Multilateral Investment Agreement in a Political Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1830, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:33:y:1992:i:3-4:p:245-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.