The Interest Rate Sensitivity of Institutional Real Estate Investments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jpropr:v:19:y:2002:i:1:p:61-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Plamen K Iossifov & Martin Cihak & Amar Shanghavi, 2008. "Interest Rate Elasticity of Residential Housing Prices," IMF Working Papers 08/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Alain Chaney & Martin Hoesli, 2010. "The interest rate sensitivity of real estate," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 61-85, May.
- Mihnea Constantinescu, 2010. "What is the “duration” of Swiss direct real estate?," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 181-197, April.
- Adams, A.T. & Booth, P.M. & MacGregor, B.D., 1999. "Property Investment Appraisal," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(05), pages 955-982, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDuration; Interest Rate Sensitivity; Life Insurance; Pension funds; Risk Management;
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lre:wpaper:lares_2018_paper_112-heinrich-schreck. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Architexturez Imprints). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/laresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.